Reserve by telephone:
+32 86 21 29 69
Or fill in the form:
Are you looking for an original gift idea? Don’t hesitate en choose one of our different menus. For more information, please fill in our contact form.
What personal data is collected and for what purposes?
When you use our platform and/or website, we collect and process personal data about you such as :
- surname, first names, postal address, gender, telephone number for all answers to your contact requests.
- email address in order to use this data for the creation of an account, the sending of informative emails and notifications, as well as for the newsletter. You may withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in each of our communications or by contacting us.
- login and password as part of the account creation process.
Cookies are data stored in the terminal equipment of an Internet user and used by a website to send information to the Internet user's browser, allowing the browser to send information back to the original site (for example, a session identifier, choice of language or date). You are informed that, during your visits to our websites, cookies may be installed on your browser software.
Deactivation of cookies. You can disable cookies at any time by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser to disable cookies (the help section of the browser you are using explains how to do this). We draw your attention to the fact that the deactivation of cookies may reduce or prevent access to all or part of certain functions.
Is your data shared with third parties?
The personal data concerning you collected on our platform is intended for Le Clos des Récollets' own use and may be passed on to subcontracting companies that Le Clos des Récollets may call upon in the performance of its services. We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes under any circumstances.
How are your personal data protected?
Le Clos des Récollets ensures the security of your personal data by putting in place data protection by using physical and logical security means so that the personal data collected is not lost, misappropriated, consulted, modified or disclosed by unauthorised third parties unless the communication of this data is required by the regulations in force, in particular at the request of a judicial authority, police, gendarmerie or any other authority authorised by law.
The security of personal data also depends on the Users. Users undertake to keep their login and password confidential. Users also undertake not to share their account and to declare to Le Clos des Récollets any unauthorised use of said account as soon as they become aware of it.
Rights of the persons concerned
In accordance with the regulations in force, the Users of Le Clos des Récollets have the following rights:
- right of access and rectification
- updating, completeness of data
- the right to block or delete personal data which are inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, out of date or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited
- right to withdraw consent at any time
- right to limit the processing of user data
- right to object to the processing of personal data
- the right to the portability of the data provided by the users, when these data are subject to automated processing based on their consent or a contract.
If you would like to know how Le Clos des Récollets uses this personal data, ask for it to be corrected or oppose its processing, you can send an email to email@example.com or write to the following address:
Hôtel Restaurant Le Clos des Récollets
Rue de la Prévôté, 9
6940 Durbuy - Belgique.